Terms & Conditions
Like any company we have to have some Terms & Conditions
- 1) Deposit & Payment
- All bookings are subject to an initial deposit of £50 at time of booking unless otherwise agreed in advance. The remainder balance is due four weeks before the event unless stated otherwise on your paperwork or agreed in advance by Sussex Bubble Football. Any cancellations are subject to our cancellation policy (see below) and may still require the full hire payment to be paid.
- 2) Cancellation
- If you need to cancel you booking please see the cancellation terms as outlined below:
- 30 days notice or more – loss of deposit
- 30-15 days notice – £100 cancellation charge
- 14 days notice or less – 100% cancellation charge
Cancellation needs to be in writing/email and not verbal.
- 3) Venue Location
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all address details of the venue are correct including a full postcode. Sussex Bubble Football cannot be held responsible for any errors or delays resulting from incorrect or missing address details.
- 4) Events beyond our Control
- Sussex Bubble Football cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event, these may include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfil your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances our liability will be limited to the refunding of all monies paid.
- 5) Set-up of Services
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your chosen venue has agreed for Sussex Bubble Football to be in attendance at their venue at the agreed time. This also includes ensuring that there is access to enter the venue and enough space with a power socket in close proximity of where the services are to be (indoor venues only). It is your responsibility to inform us of any circumstances that may make setting up take longer, these may include going upstairs, a long distance from unloading area to set-up area etc. If we are not aware of these and the set-up takes longer than usual your hire period may be used as part of the set-up period.
- 6) Hire Period
- Sussex Bubble Football will arrive to set up anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes before the agreed time. The hire period will commence from the agreed period of time as per the confirmation and finish at the agreed time. In the event that Sussex Bubble Football is not ready to commence at the agreed time due to our fault we will still give you the agreed hire period by extending the finishing time of the hire.
- 7) Termination of Hire
- Sussex Bubble Football will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour to our staff. If this does occur Sussex Bubble Football are within their right to terminate the hire.
Sussex Bubble Football reserves the right to refuse guests to participate in the activities if we feel they are too unruly or too intoxicated or if we feel they may damage the equipment.
- 8) Damage to the Equipment
- If for any reason our equipment gets damaged/stolen during the hire period by you or one of your guests you will be responsible for the cost of repairing/replacing the damaged/stolen equipment.
- 9) Children
- Children under 10 are to be supervised at all times by an adult over 18 years when using our Bubble Football services.
- 10) Use of Photos by Us
- By booking us for your event you are of the understanding that we may use any of the photographs taken during the interactive services of yourselves and your guests for any suitable means, this includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the internet. By us attending your event we are of the understanding that permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.
We recommend you print these out for your own records.
You can write to Sussex Bubble Football Ltd at:212 Whyke Road
Sussex Bubble Football is a Limited Company